- Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Television & Online from 23 to 25 May 2023 in Cologne / Germany
- Speaker list and ticket shop for conference and exhibition online
- More than 30 panels on broadband and media topics
- Key topics fiber optics and media distribution
- Already 420 exhibitors on more space than before the pandemic
- Online registration at www.angacom.de
Cologne/Germany, 23 February 2023 | After the brilliant restart in 2022, ANGA COM, Europe's leading Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Television & Online already counts more than 420 exhibitors and 25,000 sqm gross exhibition space for 2023. That is more space than before the pandemic. From 23 to 25 May 2023 in Cologne/Germany, ANGA COM will bring together network operators, vendors and content providers on all issues of broadband and media distribution.
For the conference programme with more than 30 strategy and technology panels, the following speakers, among others, have already confirmed their participation:
For the broadband / fiber-optic topics:
- Jan Georg Budden, CEO and Co-Founder, Deutsche GigaNetz GmbH
- Valentina Daiber, Chief Officer Legal & Corporate Affairs, Member of the Board, Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG
- Srini Gopalan, Member of the Board of Management, Deutsche Telekom AG / Spokesperson of the Board of Management, Telekom Deutschland GmbH
- Marcel de Groot, Director Consumer Business Unit, Vodafone Deutschland
- Nelson Killius, CEO, M-net Telekommunikations GmbH
- Silke Krebs, State Secretary, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Industry, Climate Protection and Energy North Rhine-Westphalia
- Timo von Lepel, Managing Director, NetCologne Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH
- Arne Mietzner, Managing Director, wilhelm.tel GmbH
- Markus Oswald, CEO, Tele Columbus AG
- Andreas Pfisterer, CEO, Deutsche Glasfaser
- Jens Prautzsch, CEO, Unsere Grüne Glasfaser GmbH & Co. KG
- Philippe Rogge, CEO, Vodafone Deutschland
- Stefan Schnorr, State Secretary, Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport
- Bernd Thielk, Managing Director, willy.tel GmbH
- Dr. Sören Trebst, CEO, 1&1 Versatel
For the media / content topics:
- Nicole Agudo Berbel, Managing Director & Chief Distribution Officer, Seven.One Entertainment Group
- Sabine Anger, Senior Vice President, Streaming, Central & Northern Europe, Paramount
- Christoph Bellmer, Founder & CEO, EXARING AG (waipu.tv)
- Michael Bracher, SVP Production & Editorial DACH, DAZN
- Dr. Niklas Brambring, CEO, Zattoo
- Arnim Butzen, SVP Business Unit TV & Entertainment, Telekom Deutschland
- Matthias Dang, Co-CEO RTL Deutschland, CEO Ad Alliance, RTL Deutschland
- Katja Hofem, Vice President Content DACH, Netflix
- Daniel Rosemann, General Manager ProSieben and SAT.1
- Dr. Thorsten Schmiege, President, Bavarian Regulatory Authority for Commercial Broadcasting (BLM)
- Dr. Christoph Schneider, Managing Director, Amazon Prime Video
A preliminary speaker list is available here on the ANGA COM website. The complete conference programme will be published mid-March and will offer several new elements this year. These include:
- International FTTH Summit with an international panel discussion and joint showcases from vendors and network operators on fiber optic roll-out across Europe. The new conference track will take place on Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Innovation Stage: This new presentation and discussion stage directly in the exhibition hall is part of the special area media distribution with Streaming & OTT Hub. Here, exhibitors can present their new developments in the field of media distribution close to their stands. Within its core areas of broadband and audiovisual media, ANGA COM will thus once again upgrade new TV and video topics.
- Theme Day Fiber & Municipalities: The third show day, Thursday 25 May 2023, will be the Theme Day Fiber & Municipalities with completely free entrance to the exhibition and conference. In addition to an update on the gigabit strategy and a particularly practical range of information for municipalities, leading fiber-optic network operators will have the opportunity to present their current roll-out concepts to cities and municipalities. Partners of the theme day are atene KOM and the VATM association.
Dr. Peter Charissé, CEO of ANGA COM: “The enthusiastic feedback for the restart in 2022 has been more than confirmed by the bookings for 2023. The exhibition space is significantly larger than in 2022 and even larger than in 2019. In both exhibition halls, the quality will also increase again clearly compared to the already very high level last year. At the same time, with the new features on both key topics, FTTH and media distribution, the conference programme will become even more attractive and international. No other event brings the C-level of the telecommunications and media industry on stage to the same extent.”
Registration for conference and exhibition visitors is possible online; there will be no ticket sales on-site. Tickets for the exhibition are available for 25.- Euros. Participation in the conference programme can be booked from 130.- Euros. On 25 May 2023, the Theme Day Fiber & Municipalities, participation in the exhibition and conference is completely free of charge. Those who already have a regular exhibition or conference ticket do not need to register separately for this day.
Only a few stand spaces are still available in the two exhibition halls. Interested companies are requested to contact the exhibition team (Tel.: +49 (0)221 998018 0 or e-mail: info[at]angacom.de). The website offers information on stand booking as well as advertising and sponsoring. Further details on the event and numerous customer reviews from the broadband and media industry can be found in the fact sheet. The website also provides a wide range of videos and photos.