- The registration is binding.
- The registration is personal and non-transferable (you may appoint a substitute at no additional cost until 8 May 2020).
- The contingent for the tickets “Conference + ANGA COM Night” and “Executive Ticket” are limited. The tickets will be distributed in order of the registration date.
- Your e-ticket and invoice will be sent via email. Please print your e-ticket and bring it to the event.
- You will receive your entrance ticket for the ANGA COM Night, if booked, on-site upon presenting your official ID.
- Currency is EURO (including 19 % VAT).
- The programme is subject to changes.
- Including free entrance to the exhibition.
- Except for the ticket "Theme Day Fiber Networks on 14 May 2020" all conference season tickets include access to the lounge and soft drinks.
- If photographs and / or film recordings are made, by participating in ANGA COM 2020 you declare your consent to the free of charge creation, processing and use of photo and / or film recordings for documentation purposes and in the context of press and public relations for ANGA COM for all current and future media formats.
- ANGA Services GmbH processes personal data of exhibition visitors and conference participants as well as registered employees of exhibitors, service providers and cooperation partners insofar as this is necessary for the establishment and implementation of the participation or the entered contractual relationship. The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of either a consent of the person or on the basis of other authorizations of Article 6 of the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, GDPR) in order to fulfill the participant contract.
The data will be used within the scope of the legal regulations and exclusively for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship. This includes the organization of the event, the quality assurance of the event and the information about the event including follow-up events. Part of the services for the participants and exhibitors is also a so-called lead tracking service, in which the exhibitor collects the QR code on the participant badge at the individual request of participants and thus – as with a business card – receives the provided contact data. Any other transfer of personal data for advertising use by third parties does not occur. In individual cases, in order to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations, e.g. for ticketing, entrance control, informational and technical services, we pass on personal data to affiliates and service providers who process the data on our behalf for fulfillment of the contract and are themselves responsible for protecting the data.
Declarations of consent can be revoked at any time. In principle, stored personal data are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purpose. A deletion also takes place as soon as the affected person has revoked the consent to the processing of the personal data or has lodged an objection against this. This does not apply if and in spite of the revocation of the consent or despite the objection to the data processing, there is another legal basis or justified grounds for data processing, e.g. statutory storage requirements.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS CONDITIONS