- Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Television & Online from 23 to 25 May 2023 in Cologne / Germany
- Already binding registrations for more than 22,000 sqm gross exhibition space
- NEW: International FTTH Summit with international showcases on fiber optic roll-out
- NEW: Special Area Media Distribution with Streaming & OTT Hub and Innovation Stage
- NEW: Small Enterprise Park with particularly affordable all-inclusive packages
- NEW: Theme Day Fiber & Municipalities with free entrance on Thursday, 25 May
Cologne/Germany, 10 January 2023 | More than 4 months before the start, registrations for more than 22,000 sqm gross exhibition space have already been received for ANGA COM 2023 from 23 to 25 May 2023. There is currently an outstanding increase of more than 30 per cent in booked space from the existing client base alone compared to 2022.
Growth is particularly strong in the booming fiber optics sector. In addition to the vendors, leading investors such as Deutsche Glasfaser, Deutsche GigaNetz, Unsere Grüne Glasfaser, Plusnet and VX Fiber will also be present with stands in the two exhibition halls. After the brilliant restart in 2022, ANGA COM 2023 comes up with several new features:
- International FTTH Summit: The conference programme will be expanded to include a high-level keynote, an international panel discussion and joint showcases from vendors and network operators on fiber optic roll-out across Europe. The new conference track will take place on Wednesday, 24 May 2023. Details will be published in March.
- Special Area Media Distribution with Streaming & OTT Hub: Within its core areas of broadband and audiovisual media, ANGA COM 2023 will once again upgrade new TV and video topics. The new hub in hall 7 will provide smaller vendors and start-ups from the media distribution sector with a plug & play solution in a particularly high-end setting and premium visibility. The special area also includes the new Innovation Stage, a presentation and discussion stage on current topics from the areas of video, streaming, OTT and AppTV. Exhibitors can present their new developments close to their stands. This is also where the “NewTV community” meets for a high-profile industry dialogue.
- Small Enterprise Park: The new special area offers small exhibitors and start-ups attractive all-inclusive packages at a particularly low introductory price of 2,500 Euros. The offer is aimed at small companies, e.g. from the software or consulting industry, that do not need space for exhibits but still want a fixed contact point to meet with existing and new clients.
- Theme Day Fiber & Municipalities: The third show day, Thursday 25 May 2023, will be the Theme Day Fiber & Municipalities with completely free entrance to the exhibition and conference. In addition to an update on the gigabit strategy and a particularly practical range of information for municipalities, leading fiber-optic network operators will have the opportunity to present their current roll-out and financing concepts to cities and municipalities. Partners of the conference programme on the theme day are atene KOM and the VATM association.
Dr. Peter Charissé, CEO of ANGA COM: “This year, we will underline our slogan “Where Broadband meets Content” with a whole range of new features in both topic areas. In the area of fiber optics with the International FTTH Summit and the Theme Day Fiber & Municipalities, in the media area with the Streaming & OTT Hub and the Innovation Stage directly in the exhibition hall. The offer is rounded off by the Small Enterprise Park and a sensationally low-priced all-inclusive package for small, new exhibitors. After the successful comeback in 2022, we are investing massively this year and are ready for take-off in all areas.”
The booking of exhibition space, advertising and sponsoring is possible at www.angacom.de. More information on the event and numerous customer reviews from the broadband and media industry can be found in the fact sheet. The website also provides a wide range of videos and photos.
ANGA COM is Europe's leading Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Television & Online. It brings together network operators, vendors and content providers on all issues of the broadband and media distribution. The last ANGA COM counted 390 exhibitors from 33 countries and more than 18,000 participants from 82 countries. Amongst the participants were 520 network and platform operators serving more than 200 million households all over Europe, as well as 250 media companies. 40 percent of the participants belonged to the senior level. The next show date is 23 to 25 May 2023 in Cologne/Germany.