ACCREDITATION ANGA COM 2020
(12 - 14 MAY 2020)
Accreditation Guidelines for ANGA COM:
- The press accreditation is possible exclusively for editors of the daily, business and trade press. For employees of a press or communication department of other companies (e.g. broadcasters) the press accreditation is not granted.
- Please pre-register for a press accreditation in writing and supply credentials as listed:
- Editors of media which cover issues especially related to ANGA COM please supply a copy of your currently valid press card and application with editor’s office stamp.
- Valid credentials for free lancers are:
- copy of a currently valid press card plus
- an official confirmation from an editor’s office of media which cover issues especially related to ANGA COM
or a copy of a relevant publication which cover issues especially related to ANGA COM stating
the author’s name (published within the past 24 months)
or a current publisher’s imprint, which clearly documents your editorial/journalistic activity
and covers issues especially related to ANGA COM.
Anyone who has already been accredited twice or more frequently to ANGA COM must, at the request of the organizer, provide evidence of at least one recent publication about ANGA COM in order to receive a renewed accreditation.
- Since the capacities for press representatives are limited, an accreditation on-site cannot be guaranteed. In order to verify you belong to the group of journalists as mentioned, please bring along the quoted documents.
- The number of accreditations is limited to 5 per publishing house.
- Representatives of youth press organisations will, on presentation of proof, be issued with a single entrance ticket for the exhibition.
- Persons who in this context cannot supply any form of legitimate identification as detailed above will not be issued a press pass. There is no right to accreditation. ANGA Services GmbH reserves its rights to ban someone from the premises.